Friday, April 9, 2021

Quote

 Entry 63:

Reflection

Topic: Quote

"You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write"

    I think that this quote provides a rather interesting approach. Makes you question why someone would say that to you. Upon reflective on this though, if you get out of bed, whatever you feel you need to say is obviously important. I know some of my best writing ideas are when I just get into bed, and when I write them down, I have something to work off of and can write forever. When I just go to sleep, I forget the idea and it drifts away from my mind like it never existed. What is there to change, only thing that may need to be done to that work is some slight editing. I think middle of the night writing is some of the best writing that there ever is. Thoughts and emotions are more raw and pure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...