Friday, April 16, 2021

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67:

Topic: Thoughts

    I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep forgetting to write. I also, do not have much left to read anymore to work my ideas to write for the blog. Next week is our last week of work for this class and many of my other classes so I guess we will see how everything goes, I may just quit using my blog to try and focus my thoughts and energy into my other courses. Who knows though. I guess we will see next week if I can come up with anything else! Oh yes, I should probably check if I turned everything in that was due today (with finals week approaching I feel like everything is due at the same time and I am afraid of missing a deadline as they are more strict right now). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...