Tuesday, April 13, 2021

 Entry 65:

Topic: Writing Work Due/ Thoughts

    The only work we have due this week is our troubleshoot portfolio, this means that this week we will be gathering all of the work that we have done this semester, editing and creating a pretty presentation of it all. I am putting together a hopefully beautiful collage of projects one, two and three and all of their drafts. I think the hardest part of this may be finding all of my drafts because I used a lot of sources that do not save every version of the projects or I may have forgotten a draft or two, I do not know. I guess we will see how my final result of my portfolio project turns out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...