Monday, April 12, 2021

Thoughts

 Entry 64: 

Just Writing

Topic: Finals Week

    Finals week is approaching and happening next week, and for many this is a time to stress. Everything is due and these grades will make up for your entire semester or this is the time you actually find out your grades. I personally am draining and I feel like I am running out of energy to complete these courses before my summer break. I feel like it would be wrong to just give up though. I only have what two weeks left of work and then I can finally get my break? I can do it. I can hold on just a little while longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...