Monday, April 5, 2021

Research Process

 Entry 59:

Reflection

Topic: Research Process

    It is nearing the end of the semester, so I would like to reiterate some research processes. Now, everyone has their own method and uses different databases. I choose to research and find articles based on their abstract to make sure they are going to fit my topic before I waste time reading 5+ pages to realize that my topic is barely mentioned in all of the work I plan on reading. I like to make sure that my topic is highly talked about in the abstract and introduction so that I know it is fitting. I also take notes and then read it over again while working so that I can make sure everything sounds like a scholar wrote it, or at least a somewhat decent researcher. This outcome is very important when you are writing, no matter the class or topic. Research is everywhere so knowing how to do it properly is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...