Thursday, April 8, 2021

Celebration of Student Writing

 Entry 62:

Reflection

Topic: Celebration of Student Writing

    For the past few days, students all over campus within our schools writing class have been sharing their project that they have been working on all semester. There are several different multimodal designs I have seen from other classes and there is some very beautiful work, discussing very serious and important topics. Some things were topics I had not even heard of nor thought to consider but I felt very informed at the end of it all. This is a very interesting approach and thing to do because it lets students inform one another on topics important to them. This has been my favorite part of the whole semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...