Sunday, March 28, 2021

Live and learn

Entry 53

Reflection

Topic: "Live and Learn"

    One thing people seem to often forget is that we are all human and that we all make a mistake. Life is about making mistakes, we all make a mistake eventually whether it is big or small. How people, including ourselves, react can determine how we treat making the same mistake again later. Live and learn to me means that we know it is okay to make a mistake, we can correct it or just walk it off- but we should not judge ourselves or others for their mistakes. Unless someone else was hurt intentionally- that is not really a mistake though I guess. No one is perfect and I think that is what live and learn truly means. We should all keep in mind that mistakes are bound to happen, we are all human and we will never not make at least one mistake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...