Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Peer Review, Project 3

 Entry 56:

Reflection

Topic: Peer Review of Project 3. 

    Going into my peer reviews for project three, I thought it would be hard to comment on poster like projects because there would be less to talk about, especially if there were multiple partners. However, it was very easy. I could tell them to perhaps add an explanation for something, or add pictures where there was too much open space, there was many things to comment to help them achieve the best project that they could do. Many peers had amazing papers with amazing multimodal designs this week. Perfection in time for the Celebration of Student Writing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...