Thursday, March 25, 2021

Infographic presentation / Canva Review

 Entry 52

Reflection

Topic: Infographic presentation / Canva Review

    I have never heard of this terminology so when I saw what is was I was like no way, never knew they gave these presentations a fancy name (granted I also never really gave or saw presentations in high school so college is teaching me a lot). Anyways, I decided to try this for my project three and may I just say that this is an amazing way to share information and there are a lot of templets online to help create this type of model. I used canva and they had so many, they also had some with similar topics which I thought was interesting as it helped me decide what I wanted to include in my infographic model. If anyone is considering doing this model, I really recommend canva (I had never heard of it before today). Canva has a lot of options for a variety of things and most things on there are free! Maybe they should pay me for the free advertisement and promotion, kidding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...