Sunday, February 7, 2021

Quotes (Elvis Presley)

 Entry 18: 

Multimodal

Topic: quote

"When things go wrong, do not go with them." 
Image result for when things go wrong don't go with them
Link to explain quote: positivityblog
    It basically says that we determine our own lives, just because something is bad or does not work out does not mean that we need to fall down with the bad. 
We often feel that when things go downhill there is no break, but when things go wrong we need to learn from them. Not let it control us, life is all one big learning experience and if we ignore the advice given to us, we may spiral. People often dig a deeper hole than what they started with because one thing went wrong in their day, instead of moving past it- they dwell on it. This quote means to me that if life goes wrong, I need to put myself together and not let it ruin the good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...