Saturday, January 30, 2021

Thoughtful Quotes

Entry 13:

Reflection

Topic: Online Quote

“Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.” - John Lennon

    There is no proper way to live our lives, except what feels right to us. Yet, in our society, we often let others control and influence our thoughts and what we do. We make plans according to what we think will make others happy. Or maybe that is just me.
    I hate making decisions, I never make plans because they almost always fall through. Yet, when I make backup plans- my life feels better, happier.
    I guess the reason I picked this quote from online out of thousands of quotes, is because I guess I need to be reminded that life goes on when you have options, other plans.
So I guess per the quote- the best thing we can do, to live our most fulfilling life- make backup plans, make other plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...