Thursday, March 18, 2021

Critical Thinking

Entry 47:

Compare / Reflect

Topic: Arguments

    In my critical thinking class we are constantly learning about different argument types and how to create a good, clear argument. When writing my paper, I think this class came in handy. We learn how to make logically sense and what to avoid doing and what is a good argument. I have talked about fallacies and other things that I have learned from critical thinking on my blog before, but now I want to talk about inductive reasoning. 
Inductive reasoning & logic
    Inductive reasoning is explained in this picture, if you cannot read it: "Inductive reasoning is the process of using examples and observations to reach a conclusion". By knowing how to inductively reason we allow ourselves to see the bigger picture. It is something we can apply not only in writing, but in everyday life. 
    Here is a video explaining inductive reasoning: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...