Saturday, February 20, 2021

Online School

 Entry 28:

Reflection

Topic: Online School

    This week has been especially difficult for me to focus or even think about school. I normally try to stay on track or be a bit ahead but it feels harder to do that this week. Online school is a new concept to me, I used to do zoom/hybrid classes and now I do classes that are only online with no zoom or meet up times. I prefer it because I used to sit through 3 hours of zooms for nothing. I feel like I am learning and being more productive now!
    Anyways since this week has been hard for me, I decided to look up tips to acing online classes because maybe I can help someone else who has been struggling!
1. Figure out the best way for you to learn
2. Make a schedule
3. Balance your life: work, school, social. Enjoy the flexibility that being online allows you. 
4. Avoid getting distracted while trying to do work 
5. Find a friend that will help you stay motivated and keep you on track!
    I like to keep a schedule of all of my work, it is more of a to do list, organized by due date and I cross it off as I complete it. This week I feel like I am doing everything last minute because I have not had any motivation to leave my bed, much less do any school work. However, I have friends that want me to do it. Normally that gets me a bit more motivated, but this week has been hard and I dont know why. Anyways, I learn best when things are done at a fast pace. I can never sit in a place for too long, so I turn a lot of things on 2x speed and take notes or pause as needed. All online with lectures on hand that can be watched over and over is truly a blessing. 
Link: npr.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finals thoughts

 Entry 67: Topic: Thoughts     I am slowly but surely, running out of things to talk about in my blog. As time has been progressing I keep f...